Collection of June Fourth Poems
Collection of June Fourth Poems: Commemorating the Tiananmen Square Protest is an anthology of poems commemorating the June Fourth protests in China (Tiananmen Square protests of 1989). The poems were written by victims, exiled activists and international supporters. It documents the history and cultural impact of the June Fourth movement.
The chief editor is Pinchao Jiang, a student leader in June Fourth Event. Other editors include Wang Dan, Boli Zhang, Pokong Cheng, also student leaders; Hongbin Yuan, an organizer of the supporting teachers group from Beijing University; Xue Sheng, an organizer of the overseas supporting group; and Caitlin Anderson, a doctorate candidate of Research Center of East Asia of Princeton University.
The advisory committee include Yu Ying-shih, who is a professor at Princeton University and the winner of the life achievement in literature and social sciences Kluge Prize; Perry Link, who is the professor of Research Center of East Asia of Princeton University; Juntao Wang, who is a doctor of politics at Columbia University, and was the coordinator between the government and the student in the period of June Fourth Democratic Movement; Situ Hua, who was the chairman of The Hong Kong Alliance in Support of Patriotic Democratic Movements in China; Hengnan Jiang, who is the director of the America Democratic Education Foubdation; Zhiwei Hu, who was the commissioner of the Bureau of Art Development, chairman of Literature Committee of Hongkang; Jiangyuang Zhen, who is the doctor of the Institute of National Development of National Taiwan University, and the former vice-director of Ministry of Law of Brainpower; Bob Fu, the director of the China Aid Association; Amber Jia, the majordomo of Asian market department of UnitedHealthCare Company, which is the 14th biggest company in the USA.
- Taiwan Ministry of National Defence: Chinese Communist Party is banning Collection of June Fourth Poems in large scale
- Moli: all the days cannot detour June
- Pinchao Jiang: The inbeing of the Chinese Communist Party is crueler than wolf, it is not qualified to rehab for the June Fourth
- The voice of American: June 4th Poems Banned in China
- Reporters without borders: China : Ban on anthology of poems about Tiananmen Square movement
- Sound of Hope Radio: Returning Chinese Student Disappeared for having Collection of June Fourth Poems
- Epoch Times: China government is raiding severely books again before 17th Politburo of the Communist Party of China
- Epoch Times: 18th anniversary of June Fourth Democracy Movement celebrated in California College of science and technology
- Radio of Center of Broadcast of Taiwan: Chinese government full-scale ban Collection of June Fourth Poems
- Radio of France International Broadcast: student leader of June Fourth of 1989 Student Movement censure Chinese government ban Collection of June Fourth Poems
- Radio of Free Asia of the United States: Chinese government extend ban of the Collection of June Fourth Poems
- The voice of American: Chinese government ban the spread of the pirate of Collection of June Fourth Poems