||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012)|
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Sharon Cintron|
|Succeeded by||Carrie Enwright|
August 24, 1937
Washington, D.C., U.S.
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||118 lb (54 kg; 8.4 st)|
Connie Mason (born August 24, 1937 in Washington, D.C.) is an American model and actress who was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for its June 1963 issue. After winning Playmate of the Month, Mason started a career in film by starring in the gore movies pioneered by Herschell Gordon Lewis, Blood Feast and Two Thousand Maniacs!. Her centerfold was photographed by Pompeo Posar. She was also a Playboy Bunny at the Chicago club.
- Tangiers (1982)
- The Godfather: Part II (1974) (uncredited) .... Extra
- Diamonds Are Forever (1971) (uncredited) .... Woman at Whyte House
- Made for Each Other (1971) (as Connie Snow) .... Ingrid
- Lovers and Other Strangers (1970) (uncredited) .... Extra
- Tell Me That You Love Me, Junie Moon (1970) (uncredited) .... Extra
- 2000 Maniacs (1964) .... Terry Adams
- Blood Feast (1963) .... Suzette Fremont
- "Miss June 1963 Connie Mason". playboy.com. PEI. Retrieved 18 January 2015.