|This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (September 2012)|
|Origin||New York City, New York, United States|
|Labels||Bad Boy (2007-2009)
|Associated acts||Danity Kane, Donnie Klang, Diddy|
|Past members||Robert Curry
Michael "Butta" McCluney
Qwanell "Que" Mosley
Day26 was an American male R&B music group formed in August 2007 by Sean "Diddy" Combs in a handpicked selection at the end of MTV's Making the Band 4. The group consists of Robert Curry, Brian Andrews, Willie Taylor,Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney. The moniker is a tribute to the day when Andrews, McCluney, Curry, and Taylor went from unknowns to stars. The group released their first album, Day26, on March 25, 2008, one week after their then label mates and Making the Band 3 winners Danity Kane released Welcome to the Dollhouse. The album's first single, "Got Me Going", was released on the finale of Making the Band 4. The album went on to debut at number one on the billboard charts.
Making the Band 4 returned to MTV for another season and followed Day26, Danity Kane and Donnie Klang on the Making The Band tour. Season 3, Part 2 of Making The Band 4 debuted on February 12, 2009. The season followed Day26 as they recorded their second album, Forever in a Day, which was released April 14, 2009.
2007–2008: Formation of group and Day26 
Day26 was founded on the Making the Band 4 Season 1 finale on August 26, 2007. Brian Andrews, Michael McCluney, Qwanell Mosley, Robert Curry, and Willie Taylor were chosen to be a part of Diddy's brand new all-male R&B music group, while fellow cast member Donnie Klang was chosen as a solo artist for Bad Boy Records. The name Day 26 was selected from the day that they were picked which was August 26, 2007.
After being signed as a group to Bad Boy, Day 26 began another season of Making the Band with label mates Danity Kane and Donnie Klang. Upon this season, Day 26's debut single "Got Me Going" was released to download in January 2008. "Got Me Going" eventually peaked at #79 on the Billboard Hot 100. Day 26 later released their self-titled album Day26 on March 25, 2008. The next week, the album debuted at #1 on Billboard 200 selling 200,000 copies. This is the third feat. at #1 for Bad Boy winners. Album production includes Mario Winans, Danja, Bryan-Michael Cox, The Runners, and upon many others. The second single "Since You've Been Gone" was released on June 9, 2008. The song failed to reach Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at #52 on Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. A third single was planned, but was scrapped due to low album sales, and production on their next album. Overall, the album sold 387,000 copies.
2009-2011: Forever In A Day new lineup 
Making the Band 4 returned to MTV for another season and followed Day26, Danity Kane and Donnie Klang on the Making The Band tour. Season 3, Part 2 of Making The Band 4 debuted on February 12, 2009.
MTV aired part II of the final season of Making The Band 4. The season followed Day26 as they recorded their second album, Forever in a Day, which was released April 14, 2009. It also featured past Danity Kane members Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres trying to move forward with their group. During the season, Que had multiple disagreements with Screwface, the group's new manager, and multiple members of the group.
In December 2009, after differences with their new management team, especially their manager Screwface, Que parted ways with the group. Que has made several videos talking about the split. On his UStream, he read an excerpt of the letter he received announcing him that he was dropped from the group.
- "Dear Qwanell,
- I have been instructed by the members of Day26 copied here to formally avise you that the group members no longer desire to work with you. The members request that no longer you nor any of our representatives contact on behalf or concerning Day26. You may have your attorneys, also copied here, direct any inquiries to my attention.
- Brian, Willie, Robert and Michael wish you the best in your future endeavors"
Que appeared in the Imma Put It on Her music video, but did not appear in subsequent music videos for the album
2011-2012: A New Day and break-up 
In November 2011, the group released the single Made Love Lately. The music video was released in January 2012. They also announced that they were working on a new album to be titled "A New Day". On July 16, 2012, news hit the media that Day26 had officially announced their breakup and plans to continue on with their solo careers.
- “It is with great sadness and deep pain that we regret to inform you that effective immediately, Atlantic Records Platinum recording group, DAY26 have decided to take a break from the group and focus on their own individual projects. On behalf of all the members; Willie, Mike, Rob, Brian and even Que, we would like to thank all of the “fams” aka fans, dj’s across the world, promoters, radio programmers, Bad Boy Entertainment, Starstruck Management, BET, VH1 and FUSE and all DAY26 supporters in general, for your unending support throughout these years.
- We would also like to acknowledge that this journey would have not been made possible without the vision and mastermind of Sean “Diddy” Combs and of course MTV Networks for making a group of unknown men, the stars that they are today.
- We simply thank you from the bottom of our hearts and really want you to know that the journey does not end here. We continue to wish each other the very best and continued success in all of our individual endeavors, and all we ask of you is to please give each member a chance and the opportunity to shine in whatever they do.
- … And as the saying goes, this is not a goodbye, but a simply see you later.
- God bless you all,
- Much Love, Day26."
Studio albums 
|Forever in a Day||
|A New Day||
|U.S. 100||R&B||U.S. Pop|
|2008||"Got Me Going"||79||30||75||Day26|
|"Since You've Been Gone"||—||52||—|
|2009||"Imma Put It on Her" (featuring Diddy & Yung Joc)||79||29||—||Forever in a Day|
|2011||"Let It Go"||—||—||—||A New Day|
|"Made Love Lately"||—||75||—|
Video albums 
|2009||Forever In Your Eyes
Music videos 
- March: Got Me Going
- July: Since You’ve Been Gone
- April: Imma Put It On Her (feat. P. Diddy and Yung Joc)
- April: So Good
- April: Stadium Music
- April: Girlfriend
- April: Then There’s You
- April: Truth Is a Lie
- April: Just Getting Started
- April: Perfectly Blind
- Jan: Made Love Lately
Awards and nominations 
- American Music Awards
- 2009, Favorite R&B/Hip-Hop Band Duo or Group (Nominated)
- BET Awards
- 2009, Best Group (Won)
- 2008, Best Group (Nominated)
- Image Awards
- 2010, Outstanding Duo or Group (Nominated)
- Teen Choice Awards
- 2008, Choice Breakout Group (Nominated)
- Online Hip Hop Awards
- 2008, Digital Download of the Year (R&B) for "Got Me Going" (Won)
- Urban Music Awards
- 2009, Best Music Video: Imma Put It On Her (Nominated)
- 2009, Best Male Act (Nominated)
- "Day26 Album & Song Chart History - Billboard 200". Billboard. Retrieved February 25, 2011.
- "Day26 Album & Song Chart History - R&B/Hip-Hop Albums". Billboard. Retrieved February 25, 2011.
|Making the Band winners