||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (May 2014)|
|Admin. staff||Appx 150|
|Location||Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA|
|Colors||Blue & White|
ECPI University is a university that serves students in Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina through online and on-campus classes. ECPI has campuses in Virginia (Virginia Beach, Newport News, and Manassas/Northern Virginia), North Carolina (Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh), and South Carolina (Columbia, Charleston, and Greenville). ECPI also has an online campus.
ECPI University offers 2 year and 4 year degree programs (Associate's and Bachelor's degrees) in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Health Science, Culinary Arts, Engineering Technology and Computer and Information Science. Terms are revolving five week sessions.
ECPI received approval at the December 2010 annual meeting of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges to advance to a level III institution with the approval of the Master of Science in Information Systems. The program is designed with three different concentrations: Information Systems Technology, Management, and Integration.
ECPI University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACSCOC) to award the associate's, baccalaureate, and master's degrees and diplomas.
ECPI University was established in 1966 as the Electronic Computer Programming Institute, in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
ECPI was previously known as "ECPI College of Technology" but it became a university on June 1, 2011 and started offering Master's degrees in the field of Computer and Information Science.
School of Technology
- Information Systems - Master's
- Cloud Computing - Bachelor's
- Simulation and Game Programming - Associate's/Bachelor's
- Database Programming - Associate's/Bachelor's
- Electronics Engineering - Associate's/Bachelor's
- Healthcare IT - Associate's
- Mechatronics - Bachelor's
- Network Security - Associate's/Bachelor's
- Web Development - Associate's/Bachelor's
- Business Systems Administration - Associate's
- Accounting Systems Administration - Associate's
- Marine Technology - Associate's
- Medical Imaging Equipment Technology - Associate's
School of Business and Criminal Justice
- Accounting - Bachelor's
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
- Criminal Justice - Associate's/Bachelor's
- Homeland Security - Bachelor's
- IT Management - Bachelor's
School of Health Science
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- RN to BSN - Bachelor's
- Dental Assistant - Associate's
- Health Information Management - Associate's
- Massage Therapy - Associate's
- Medical Administration - Associate's
- Medical Assistant - Associate's
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Physical Therapy - Associate's
- Radiography - Associate's
- Sonography - Associate's
- Surgical Technology - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
School of Culinary Arts
ECPI University has yearly career fairs at each of its campuses, that usually take place in the fall. The career fairs are for enrolled ECPI students only, and interested students are required to first register, and have their résumé approved by a career advisor before attending.
A number of local companies attend the career fairs such as Dominion Enterprises, InMotion Hosting, Spatial Integrated Systems, Xerox, and many more. The attending companies offer students positions such as entry level programmers, technical support, and network administrators.