|Motto||Velle est Valere|
|Head Teacher||Phil Benaiges|
|Local authority||North Yorkshire|
|DfE URN||121664 Tables|
|Houses||Bronte, Cook, Moore, Wilberforce and Trueman; Pre September 2010: Bulmer, Galtres, Hambleton and Westerman|
Easingwold School is a mixed, comprehensive 11-18 school in Easingwold, North Yorkshire, England. The school has around 1,000 students, including the Sixth Form, located on-site. The school 2012 Ofsted inspection rated the school as Grade 3 in all areas and for overall effectiveness The School is a specialist Language College with international links.
The school moved to its current larger site in 1954 and became a mixed, comprehensive school. The previous school site now houses Easingwold Primary School. In 1994 the Europa Block was added to the school to increase the number of classrooms available, specifically for languages. Since then a new maths block, science block and separate Sixth Form block have been added to the school grounds.
- 1958-1981 — Robin Gilbert
- 1981-1993 — Roger Kirk
- 1993-2000 — Peter Fletcher
- 2000-2012 — Carey Chidwick
- 2012 (February-August) — Geoff Jenkinson
- 2012 (September-present) — Phil Benaiges
Notable former pupils
- Stephen Hester CEO of Royal Bank of Scotland
- Bobby Mimms former professional footballer
- Sir Clive Woodward
- Jane Robinson, historian
- "Easingwold School Inspection Report". Ofsted. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- Catton, Richard (30 July 2009). "Jane Robinson dedicates book to former Easingwold School teacher Mollie Haigh". The Press. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
|This Yorkshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|