Election Support Group
The Election Support Group (ESG) is an internationally sponsored organization which means to provide analysis and support to the electoral process in Pakistan. The secretariat for the group is the Pakistan branch of the International Foundation for Electoral Systems.
ESG made 32 major recommendation to he Pakistani Election commission in 2009. These recommendations were issued in January 2009. These recommendations were made by ESG based on the analysis of recommendations provided by 16 international organizations on the reform of the Electoral System of Pakistan.
Member organizations 
The following organization sponsor ESG: K
- British High Commission
- Embassy of Netherlands in Pakistan
- Embassy of USA in Pakistan
- Royal Norwegian Embassy in Pakistan
- European Commission
- Department for International Development (U.K.)
- International Foundation for Electoral Systems
- National Democratic Institute
- SDC[disambiguation needed]
- TAF[disambiguation needed]
- United Nations Development Programme
- International Foundation for Electoral Systems (2009). "Election Support Group". Retrieved October 25, 2009.
- "CEC-ESG discuss Electoral Reforms Recommendations". Islamabad: The Associated Press of Pakistan. 12 October 2009. Retrieved October 25, 2009.
- Compendium of Electoral Reform Proposals: A collection of proposals for electoral reform in Pakistan by domestic and international stakeholders 2006‐2008 (Report). 2. Election Reform Support Program. January 2009. http://ifespakistan.org/docs/ESG_Compendium_of_Electoral_Reform_Proposals_v2_2009-01-20_en.pdf.
- "Group recommends key electoral reforms". Internews. 5 February 2009. Retrieved October 25, 2009.[dead link]