Enid Crow (born 1968, New York, USA) is a feminist artist who is best known for the Disaster Series, a series of self-portrait photographs. She has had solo shows at A.I.R. Gallery (NYC), Holocene (Portland), and Constance Art Gallery (Iowa). Her photographs have been published in Venus Zine, riffRAG, 24/7, Altar. From 1991-1992, she was a member of Johannes Birringer's dance theatre company—AlienNation Co. -- in Chicago, Illinois. From 1997 to 2000 she studied Noh drama in Japan. Since 2005, she has performed with Justin Duerr in the self-described lo-fi craft pop band the Vivian Girls Experience, based on the work of artist Henry Darger.
- "Elizabeth A. Sackler Center for Feminist Art: Feminist Art Base: Enid Crow". https://www.brooklynmuseum.org. Retrieved 2013-11-14.
- Viscio, Alexander (2008-01-12). "Alexander Viscio presents: Enid Crow". New York Optimist. Retrieved 2013-11-14.
- Firger, Jessica. “Arteest: Enid Crow,” Venus, Summer 2006, p. 26.
- "Brooklyn Arts Council profile: Enid Crow". http://www.brooklynartscouncil.org. Retrieved 2013-11-14.
- Coen, Stephanie. "See You in Hell: Adaptations of the Greek Myth Orpheus," American Theatre, March 1, 1993
- Duncan, Hannah. “The Visonary” Lula Magazine, April 2007, p. 181.
|This article about an American photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|