From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Equus or equus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Equus (genus), a genus of animals including horses, donkeys, zebras and onagers
- Equus (play), a play by Peter Shaffer
- Equus (film), a film adaptation of the Peter Shaffer play
- Equus (magazine), American monthly lifestyle magazine for horse enthusiasts
- Equus (language), the body language expressed by horses; coined by Monty Roberts
- Equus (comics), a comic book character; an opponent of Superman
- Hyundai Equus, Korean automobile model built by Hyundai Motor Company
- Vauxhall Equus, 1978 concept car
- Equus Automotive, an American muscle car producer
- "Equus" (piece), a composition for concert band by Eric Whitacre
- "Equus" (song), a song by Blonde Redhead
- "Equus" (song), a song by the Cherry Poppin' Daddies off their 1994 album Rapid City Muscle Car
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.