Ernst Gebhard Salomon Anschütz (28 October 1780, Goldlauter near Suhl – 18 December 1861, Leipzig) was a German teacher, organist, poet, and composer. He is also known for his account of the death of Johann Christian Woyzeck in 1824 (see: Georg Büchner's play Woyzeck). Anschütz worked as a teacher in Leipzig for 50 years.
- "Alle Jahre wieder"; 1837, Text: Wilhelm Hey
- "Es klappert die Mühle am rauschenden Bach "; Musik: Carl Reinecke (1824–1910) as "Die Mühle", Op. 91 in Kinderlieder. Based on "Es zogen drei Reiter zum Tore hinaus",(c. 1770)
- "Fuchs, du hast die Gans gestohlen "
- "O Tannenbaum"
- Libretto to Johann von Nepomuk, a singspiel by Carl Loewe (1796–1869), Op. 35, No. 2, published 1834; see John of Nepomuk
- Biography, Sächsische Biografie (Saxonian Biography) (German)
- Dr. Ernst Anschütz (1780–1861), Tourist information Goldlauter (German)
|This article about a poet from Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a German composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|