Every Thing Will Be Fine
|Every Thing Will Be Fine|
|Directed by||Wim Wenders|
|Produced by||Gian-Piero Ringel|
|Written by||Bjørn Olaf Johannessen|
|Music by||Alexandre Desplat|
|Edited by||Toni Froschhammer|
Neue Road Movies
Every Thing Will Be Fine is a German drama film directed by Wim Wenders and written by Bjørn Olaf Johannessen, and released in 3D. It is Wenders' first full-length dramatic feature in seven years. The film stars James Franco, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Rachel McAdams and Marie-Josée Croze. Every Thing Will be Fine premiered out of competition in February 2015 at the 65th Berlin International Film Festival.
The film centres around Tomas (James Franco), a writer who causes an accident while driving and spends the next 12 years examining the effect of the tragedy on his life and that of Kate (Charlotte Gainsbourg), who lost someone close.
- James Franco as Tomas 
- Charlotte Gainsbourg as Kate
- Rachel McAdams as Sara
- Marie-Josée Croze as Ann 
- Peter Stormare as Editor
- Patrick Bauchau as Dad
- Julia Sarah Stone as Mina
- Robert Naylor as Christopher
- Philippe Vanasse-Paquet as 12-year-old Christopher
Producer Gian-Piero Ringel produced the film through his company Neue Road Movies. HanWay Films has worldwide distribution rights. Belgian Benoît Debie was the director of photography, Warner Bros. released the film in Germany and Mongrel Media released it in Canada. One week before the film's premiere at the Berlin Film Festival, French composer Alexandre Desplat recorded the score with the Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra in Sweden.
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: This section requires grammatical cleanup. (June 2014)|
On May 7, 2013 James Franco joined the cast of the film as lead actor, playing Tomas, a writer who accidentally causes the death of a child. The day before shooting it was announced that the cast would include Charlotte Gainsbourg and Marie-Josée Croze, Gainsbourg was set to play the female lead role.
- "Alexandre Desplat Scoring Wim Wenders’ ‘Every Thing Will Be Fine’". Film Music Reporter. Retrieved January 20, 2015.
- "Every Thing Will Be Fine". Berlinale. Retrieved 2015-01-27.
- "Wim Wenders' 3-D 'Every Thing Will Be Fine' Begins Production, Stars James Franco and Charlotte Gainsbourg". indiewire.com. 12 August 2013. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- "James Franco to Star in Wim Wenders' 'Everything Will Be Fine'". hollywoodreporter.com. 7 May 2013. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- "Charlotte Gainsbourg, Marie-Josee Croze Join Wim Wenders' 'Everything Will Be Fine'". hollywoodreporter.com. 13 August 2013. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- "Sarah Polley Joins Wim Wenders’ New 3D Project ‘Everything Will Be Fine’". hollywoodreporter.com. 10 May 2013. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- "James Franco Boards Wenders’ ‘Everything Will Be Fine’". variety.com. 7 May 2013. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- "Wim Wenders' 3-D film begins shooting today". canada.com. 13 August 2013. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- "James Franco working on 3D drama in Montreal". globalnews.ca. 13 August 2013. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- "James Franco begins filming the 3D drama ‘Every Thing Will Be Fine’ in Montreal". onlocationvacations.com. 13 August 2013. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- Every Thing Will Be Fine at the Internet Movie Database
- Every Thing Will Be Fine at the TCM Movie Database