Football Club Etzella Ettelbruck, abbreviated to either FC Etzella or Etzella Ettelbruck, is a football club, based in Ettelbruck, in north-eastern Luxembourg.
In the 2005-06 season, Etzella finished third in the National Division, winning a place in the UEFA Cup first qualifying round, where they lost to Åtvidabergs FF of Sweden 7:0 on aggregate. In 2006-07, the club improved to a second place finish, this time falling to HJK Helsinki of Finland 3:0 on aggregate in the UEFA Cup first qualifying round. In 2007-08 season, Etzella slipped to fourth place, but returned to European competition. In the first round of the Intertoto Cup, they beat Georgian side Lokomotiv Tbilisi by drawing 0:0 at home and 2:2 away, advancing to play FC Saturn Moscow Oblast in the second round.
- 1917: Club founded as FC Etzella Ettelbruck
- 1940: Club renamed as FV Ettelbrück during the German occupation
- 1944: Original name FC Etzella Ettelbruck restored
- 1971: First season in National Division
- 1981: Moved to current stadium, Stade Am Deich
- 2001: Winners of Luxembourg Cup
- 2001: First participation in European competition (season 2001-02)
- 2007: Finished second in the National Division
- 2008: Won first round tie in Intertoto Cup
- Runners-up (1): 2006-07
- Winners (1): 2000-01
- Runners-up (2): 2002-03, 2003-04
FC Etzella have qualified for UEFA European competition five times.
- Qualifying round (6): 2001-02, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07, 2007-08
- Second round: 2008
Overall, Etzella's record in European competition reads:
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Luc Holtz (July 1, 2003–June 30, 2008)
- Florim Aliaj (July 1, 2008–Oct 1, 2008)
- Alvaro da Cruz (Oct 2, 2008–June 30, 2009)
- Benny Reiter (July 1, 2009–June 30, 2010)
- Gauthier Remacle (July 1, 2010–April 11, 2011)
- Eddie Rob (caretaker) (April 12, 2011–June 30, 2011)
- Patrick Grettnich (July 1, 2011–June 30, 2013)
- Klaus-Peter Wagner (July 1, 2013–)
Former Notable Players