Fabien Baron (born 1959) is a French art director and magazine editor. He is Editorial Director of Interview magazine.
Life and career 
Baron is the founder and creative director of Baron & Baron - an art direction and marketing company. Baron "has shaped the images of Calvin Klein and Burberry. He has created lucrative perfumes for half a dozen designers, including Giorgio Armani."
Career overview 
- 1982: Art Director for Barneys New York.
- 1987: Art Director: New York Woman Magazine.
- 1988-1990: Italian Vogue. Art Director, under editor Franca Sozzani.
- 1990-1991: Interview Magazine, Art Director.
- 1990: Founded Baron & Baron, Inc. with wife Sciascia Gambaccini.
- 1992: Harper’s Bazaar. Creative Director under editor-in-chief Liz Tilberis.
- 2000–2002: Arena Homme Plus. Editor-in-chief and Design Director.
- 2001: Residential furniture line with Cappellini.
- 2002: Contract furniture line with Bernhardt.
- 2003-2008: French Vogue. Creative Director, under editor-in-chief, Carine Roitfeld.
- 2008: Interview Magazine. Co-Editorial Director
- 2009: Interview Magazine: Editorial Director
- 2011-Present: Founder of Baron & Baron
- 25 FiFi awards for design and advertising from the Fragrance Foundation.
- 2 ASME awards of excellence for design and photography from the American Society of Magazine Editors.
- 2 TIME top ten covers of the year.
- 25 SPD gold and silver awards for art direction from the Society of Publication Designers.
- CFDA special award for influence in art direction from the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
- APPM 22nd annual Advertising Awards: 2006 "Le Grand Prix" for fragrance advertising.
External links