Fakir Mohan University
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2012)|
|Fakir Mohan University|
|Chancellor||Murlidhar Chandrakant Bhandare|
|Vice-Chancellor||Kumar Bar Das|
|Location||Balasore, Odisha, India
Fakir Mohan University (abbreviated as F. M. University) is a university situated in Balasore, Odisha, India. It was carved out of the Utkal University in 1999 and acts as an affiliating university. The university has 60 colleges and 150,000 students at the graduate and postgraduate levels.
The university has Computer lab, Biotechnology lab, Environmental Science lab and Applied Physics & Ballistics lab. Besides its lab in the department there is a centralised computer centre, central library with internet connection. Welfare facilities include bank, canteen, gym, boys hostel, girls hostel, and staff quarters.
- P.G means postgraduate.
- P.G.Department of Applied Physics & Ballistics
- P.G.Department of Bioscience & Biotechnology
- P.G.Department of Environment Sciences
- P.G.Department of Population Studies
- P.G.Department of Business Management
- P.G.Department of Information & Communication Technology
- P.G.Department of Social Sciences
- Centre of Distance & Continuing Education (CDCE )
|This Indian university, college or other educational institution-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|