|Key people||Glen Tully, President|
|Revenue||$8.5 billion (2012)|
|Net income||$827 million (2012)|
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL), is a co-operative federation, established in 1955, providing procurement and distribution to member co-operatives in Western Canada. Federated Co-operatives is owned by about 365 member co-operatives across the region. Some are large co-operatives, such as Saskatoon Co-op and Calgary Co-op, while others are small co-ops based in small towns, such as Abernethy Co-op.
In 2009, FCL was ranked as the largest co-operative in Canada by total sales.  In 2010, FCL was the second largest company by annual sales in Saskatchewan. During that year, it earned revenues of 498 million and returned $355.7 million to its member retailers. In 2008, Federated Co-operatives saw sales increase and posted its 37th record year in a row for both sales and profits. 
In March 2010, Federated Co-operatives announced an agreement with SeaChoice, a program of Sustainable Seafood Canada devoted to sustainable seafood. Through collaboration, the organizations seek to develop a long term sustainability strategy for seafood sales and procurement in the co-operatives' member businesses.
Federated Co-operatives was awarded the SABEX Environmental & Sustainabiltiy award from the Greater Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce in May 2010.
Key services fall into the following categories:
- product distribution from warehouse facilities in Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, and Winnipeg.
- six animal feed plants in Western Canada (Ag Business)
- twenty propane distribution centers
- lumber operations (based out of Canoe, British Columbia) - SOLD
- Co-op Refinery Complex (Oil refinery based in Regina, Saskatchewan)
- The Grocery People Ltd. (A fresh produce and grocery distributor based in Edmonton, Alberta)
The following product brands are marked by Federated Co-operatives through member co-ops: CO-OP GOLD. 
- Federated Co-operatives Limited. Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Kyle, Cassandra. Co-ops eye next generation. The StarPhoenix. March 4, 2008.
- "FEDERATED CO-OPERATIVES LIMITED". Encyclopedia of Saskatchewan University of Regina. Retrieved 2012-06-17.
- Canada Packers profit stable. The Montreal Gazette. January 23, 1979.
- Local Co-ops to provide SeaChoice products. Westerly News. March 25, 2010.
- SeaChoice, FCL Forge Sustainable Seafood Partnership. Progressive Grocer. March 23, 2010.
- FCL wins SABEX award. Co-op Connection.
- Federated Co-op's frequently asked questions.
- Fairbairn, Brett. (1989) Building a dream : the co-operative retailing system in western Canada, 1928-1988. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Western Producer Prairie Books.