From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fon may refer to:
- FON Wireless Ltd., an international company that runs a system of shared wireless networks
- Fon (Cameroon), a traditional title for a ruler in Cameroon
- Fon people is a major West African ethnic and linguistic group
- Fon language is the language shared by the Fon people
- FON University, the first Macedonian private university
- Funding Opportunity Number, assigned by federal agencies to available grants
- Fundusz Obrony Narodowej, or Fund for National Defense, a collection attempt in Poland prior to World War II
- FON, former ticker symbol of Sprint Nextel
- Fiber-optic network, a telecommunications network which uses optic fibers
- FON, a 1980s Sheffield, UK record label and studio started by the band Chakk
- Freedom of navigation, or FON
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.