The 'God-Grilla' custom barbecue
|Headquarters||Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom|
|Area served||United Kingdom|
The God-Grilla is claimed to be the world's largest barbecue. It was built by the Bespoke BBQ Company, based in Gloucestershire, England, a company run by Jack Henriques that manufactures custom barbecues.
The company was featured in the UK press in August 2010 when it unveiled a huge barbecue, dubbed by the press as 'God-Grilla', which weighed two tonnes, and required three operators to run at full capacity. It was constructed on the same principle as a smaller version. Together the two barbecues are known as the "Cripps Barn Models," after Cripps Catering who commissioned them both for their two wedding venues, named "Cripps Barn" and "Stone Barn," both located in the Cotswold District.
- World's largest BBQ 'God-grilla' that can cook 1,000 sausages at once - Telegraph, August 13th, 2010
- Biggest barbecue in the world being built in Gloucestershire - This is Gloucestershire, August 12th 2010
- Engineer unveils World's Largest Barbecue, Metro, August 13th 2010
- Meat World's Biggest Barbie
- 'God-grilla': Cook 1,000 sausages at once with the world's largest barbecue
- ‘God-grilla’: The world's largest barbecue | Metro.co.uk
- Meat world's biggest BBQ.(News) - The Mirror (London, England) | HighBeam Research (subscription required)