She was a singer in the band Gry, which is a collaboration with German industrial and electronic musician F. M. Einheit. The band was F. M. Einheit's main project after he left Einstürzende Neubauten, being a band member over 16 years. The band Gry released two full-length albums and disbanded as Gry Bagøien left the band in 2002.
Gry also created an opera "Idea" for Resonance FM in London.
In 2006 she was in a band "The Loverz", releasing one album called "Love".
Gry was studying the art of film at the Academy of Media Arts Cologne. She graduated with the sound art film called "Wiiiu Whit Grrr", in which she was singing and talking with animals.
Gry is featured on the 2012 album "Leland" by Francis Harris, released by the label Scissor and Thread. A solo album is planned for release in 2014 on "Scissor And Thread" label.
Participations and Releases
- Gry - All Comes Remix EP - Orphanear 2010
- Gry - Anima - Present Records 2010 (EP, part one of Xdent trilogy)
- Æter - Luftantænder - Helicopter Records 1997
- Æter - Improvisations - aeter.dk 2002 (download)
- Æter - Oxygin - Autoproduction 2005 (download)
With F.M. Einheit
- Gry - Touch Of E! - Rough Trade Records 1998
- Gry - Public Recording - FM 4.5.1 2000
- Ammer/Einheit - Frost 79° 40' - FM 4.5.1 Records 2000
Guest appearances and other contributions
- Skole ost (children's punk band)
- Robot - Robot - Helicopter Records 1999 (guest singer)
- Pigface - The Best of Pigface - Invisible Records 2001 (guest singer)
- The Loverz - Love - Noreal Original Records 2006
- Francis Harris - Leland - Scissor And Thread 2012
|This article about a Danish singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|