From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Eclipse, a 12-gun, 169 ton gunboat launched at Blackwall on 29 March 1797 and sold in October 1802.
- HMS Eclipse, a 12-gun French brig originally called Venteux captured by the Royal Navy 1803. Renamed Eagle soon after capture, her name was changed on 26 August 1803 to Eclipse. Sold on 7 April 1807.
- HMS Eclipse an 18-gun Cruizer-class brig sloop launched at Dover on 4 August 1807 and sold on 31 August 1817.
- HMS Eclipse, a 10-gun Cherokee-class brig sloop sold in 10 November 1863.
- HMS Eclipse, a 700-ton wooden screw sloop launched at Millwall on 18 September 1860 and broken up in July 1867.
- HMS Eclipse, a 1,267-ton Eclipse-class wooden screw sloop originally named Sappho but renamed before her launch at Sheerness on 14 November 1867 and lent to the War Department for use as a storage hulk between 1888 and 1892. Sold in 1921.
- HMS Eclipse, the lead ship of her class of cruisers. Launched at Portsmouth on 19 July 1894 and sold in August 1921.
- HMS Eclipse, an E and F class destroyer launched at Denny on 12 April 1934 and sunk by a mine in the Aegean Sea on 24 October 1943.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|