From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heartbreak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heartbreak may refer to:
- Broken heart, the emotions felt after the end of a happy state, when one plays or messes with your emotions, to cause a painfull feeling in the heart.
- "Heartbreak" (band), an italo/electro band from the UK
- Heart Break, 1988 album by New Edition
- Heartbreak (Bert Jansch album), 1982
- Heartbreak (Shalamar album), 1984
- "Welcome to Heartbreak", a 2008 song by Kanye West featuring Kid Cudi
- "Heartbreak (Make Me a Dancer)", a 2009 song by Freemasons feat. Sophie Ellis-Bextor
- "Heartbreak" (M'Black song), a 2009 song by M'Black
- Battle of Heartbreak Ridge, a Korean War battle in 1951
- Heartbreak Hill (disambiguation), several different locations
- Heartbreak, a 1931 film with Charles Farrell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heartbreak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.