Herbert Hainer (born 3 July 1954 in Dingolfing) is the current CEO of Adidas-Group, as well as Supervisory Board Chairman of the FC Bayern Munich AG.
Hainer was educated at the University of Applied Sciences Landshut, where he graduated in economics.
- 1979–1987 Adolf Dassler: Procter & Gamble GmbH, Division Manager Sales and Marketing Germany
- 1987–1989: adidas Germany, Sales Director Hardware
- 1989–1991: adidas Germany, Sales Director Field
- 1991–1993: adidas Germany, National Sales Director
- 1993–1995: adidas Germany, Managing Director Sales
- 1996–1997: adidas AG, Senior Vice President Region Europe, Africa, Middle East
- 1997–1999: adidas AG, Member of the Executive Board
- 1999–2001: adidas-Salomon AG, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board
- since 2001: adidas-group AG, CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board
- 13.03.2014–02.05.2014: Chairman interim of FC Bayern Munich e.V.
Herbert Hainer was named a trustee of the Bundesliga Foundation at the DFL's New Year reception.