From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hainer was educated at the University of Landshut, where he graduated in economics.
- 1979-1987 Adolf Dassler: Procter & Gamble GmbH, Division Manager Sales and Marketing Germany
- 1987-1989: adidas Germany, Sales Director Hardware
- 1989-1991: adidas Germany, Sales Director Field
- 1991-1993: adidas Germany, National Sales Director
- 1993-1995: adidas Germany, Managing Director Sales
- 1996-1997: adidas AG, Senior Vice President Region Europe, Africa, Middle East
- 1997-1999: adidas AG, Member of the Executive Board
- 1999-2001: adidas-Salomon AG, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board
- since 2001: adidas-group AG, CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board
Herbert Hainer was named a trustee of the Bundesliga Foundation at the DFL's New Year reception,.
- http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=7817836&ticker=ADS:GR, Business Week
- Bloomberg Businessweek. "Herbert Hainer". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- "Herbert Hainer, Adidas", European CEO, 16 March 2010. Retrieved Nov 9, 2010.
- "Executive Profile: Herbert Hainer" Business Week. Retrieved Nov 9, 2010.
|This German business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|