|Location||New Dorp, Staten Island, New York City, USA|
|Address||2630 - 2670 Hylan Boulevard
Staten Island, NY 10306
|No. of stores and services||32|
|No. of anchor tenants||7|
|Total retail floor area||356,267 ft²|
|No. of floors||1|
|Parking||1,507 parking spaces|
Hylan Plaza debuted in 1966 with the opening of a Fox Plaza, now United Artists Movie Theater, and a W.T. Grant department store, now Kmart. By 1968 a new Garber Brothers department store, now a Toys "R" Us/Babies "R" Us combination, and a Pathmark supermarket were added as anchors to the shopping center.
Hylan Plaza went through a major renovation in 2003 which included an expansion and complete remodeling of Pathmark, new grass and tree planted medians, new lampposts, and the closing of several secondary driveways and the causeway to travel between both the main (Hylan Boulevard) and Mill Road parking lots.
Hylan Plaza's current anchor tenants are:
Hylan Plaza's other tenants are:
- Aida's Liquors
- Astor Barbers
- Cigar Emporium
- Corniche Cleaners
- Fabco Shoes
- Huntington Learning Center
- JPMorgan Chase (Drive-thru)
- JPMorgan Chase (bank)
- Michael's Jewerly
- Napoli Pizza
- New China Buffet
- New York Man
- Payless ShoeSource
- Petland Discounts
- Rainbow Shops
- Risa Nail Salon
- Salon Illusion
- Sprinkles Ice Cream
- Sterling Optical
- Telco Stores
Some notable former tenants include:
- W.T. Grant, (now Kmart).
- King Kullen, (operated during Pathmark's hiatus from 2007-2009).
- Garber Brothers, replaced by Kiddie City c. 1990, (now Toys "R" Us/Babies "R" Us combination).
- Sav-On Drugs, replaced by Revco, now CVS.
- Kodak Photo Booth, located within parking lot, demolished in the late 1990s.
- Rio Bravo Cantina, later Chevys Fresh Mex, (soon to be new CVS).
- Our Music Center
- NYC OTB, (soon to be new CVS)
- Fioravante, Janie (August 3, 2003). "If You're Thinking of Living In/New Dorp; Convenience Near Staten Island's Shore". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved May 4, 2013.
- Pira, Thomas (May 3, 2013). "Hylan Plaza". Kimco Realty. Retrieved May 4, 2013.
- DAnna, Eddie (August 11, 2009). "Pathmark Reopens in Staten Island's New Dorp Section this Week". silive.com. Staten Island Advance. Retrieved May 4, 2013.
- "On Staten Island, One can Never have Enough Drugstores". silive.com. Staten Island Advance. March 12, 2012. Retrieved May 4, 2013.