|Studio album by Freestyle Fellowship|
|Released||April 28, 1993|
|Label||4th & B'way, Island, PolyGram|
|Producer||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers, Daddy-O, Edman|
|Freestyle Fellowship chronology|
Nathan Bush of Allmusic praised the group's creativity and range as well as the album's production, which he felt showed an improvement from their previous effort. Elena Washington of The Dallas Weekly commented that "they gave an unlikely musical offering at the time when everything was gangs and sets thrown as far as hip-hop was concerned in Los Angeles." In 2012, it was chosen by The Daily Californian as one of their 10 Albums for the Hip-Hop Layman.
|1.||"Bullies of the Block"||Freestyle Fellowship, Bambawar||Freestyle Fellowship, Bambawar||4:55|
|2.||"Everything's Everything"||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers, L. McCann||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers||3:47|
|3.||"Shammy's"||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers, Daddy-O||Freestyle Fellowship, Daddy-O||4:16|
|4.||"Six Tray"||M. Davis, The Earthquake Brothers||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers||4:39|
|5.||"Danger"||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers||3:58|
|6.||"Inner City Boundaries" (featuring Daddy-O)||Freestyle Fellowship, Daddy-O, R. Willis||Freestyle Fellowship, Daddy-O||4:39|
|7.||"Cornbread"||E. Hayes, Jr.||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers||4:21|
|8.||"Way Cool"||Freestyle Fellowship, G. Redd, R. Bell, R. Mickens, D. Thomas, R. Westfield, G. Brown, C. Smith||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers||4:22|
|9.||"Hot Potato"||Freestyle Fellowship, Edman, M. Rice, J. Gillespie||Freestyle Fellowship, Edman||4:30|
|10.||"Mary"||E. Hayes, Jr., M. Troy, O. Glenn, H. Mancini||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers||3:45|
|11.||"Park Bench People"||M. Troy, The Earthquake Brothers||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers||4:59|
|12.||"Heavyweights" (featuring Cockney "O" Dire, Archie, Volume 10, Spoon, and Ganja K Chronic)||Freestyle Fellowship, The Heavyweights, The Earthquake Brothers||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers||6:11|
|13.||"Respect Due"||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers||3:53|
|14.||"Pure Thought" (CD bonus track)||Freestyle Fellowship, W. Cobham||Freestyle Fellowship, The Earthquake Brothers||3:04|
- arranging – Edman, JMD, Kevin O'Neal
- bass – Robert Harris, JMD, Kevin O'Neal, Christy Smith, Alfred Threats
- bass (upright) – Kevin O'Neal, Christy Smith
- drums – Robert Harris, JMD
- engineering – Daddy-O, Rich Herrera, Matt Hyde
- executive production – Kim Buie, Kedar Massenburg
- flute – Randall Willis
- guitar – Marvin McDaniel, Rodney Millon
- guitar (acoustic) – Marvin McDaniel
- mixing – Aceyalone, Rich Herrera, Kedar Massenburg
- percussion – Robert Harris, JMD, Don Littleton
- performer(s) – Daddy-O
- production – Daddy-O, Edman, Freestyle Fellowship
- rap – Spoon
- sax (tenor) – Randall Willis
- saxophone – Randall Willis
- timpani – Robert Harris, JMD
- trombone – Tom Ralls
- trumpet – Jon Williams
- turntables – DJ Kiilu
- vibraphone – Onaje Murray
- vocals – Daddy-O
- Bush, Nathan. "Inner City Griots - Freestyle Fellowship". Allmusic. Retrieved May 9, 2010.
- Fox, Marisa (July 23, 1993). "Innercity Griots (1993)". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- Washington, Elena (February 14, 2013). "Hip-Hop’s Black History Album List Part 2". The Dallas Weekly. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- Bell, James (September 19, 2012). "Goin’ Off: 10 Albums for the hip-hop layman". The Daily Californian. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- "Inner City Griots - Freestyle Fellowship - Credits". Allmusic. Retrieved May 9, 2010.