Islamic Association of Palestine
Islamic Association of Palestine (IAP) was an organization unsuccessfully accused of raising money in the United States for Hamas. It described itself as "a not-for-profit, public-awareness, educational, political, social, and civic, national grassroots organization dedicated to advancing a just, comprehensive, and eternal solution to the cause of Palestine and suffrages of the Palestinians." For a time it also used the name American Muslim Society.
It published a magazine, Tareeq Filistine (Road to Palestine), Ila Filastin (To Palestine) and the newspapers Al-Zaytuna (The Olive) and Muslim World Monitor.
In December 2004, a federal judge in Chicago ruled that the IAP (along with the Holy Land Foundation) was liable for a $156 million dollar lawsuit for aiding and abetting the terror group Hamas in the death of 17-year-old David Boim, an American citizen. In December 2007 the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit overturned the judge's ruling, holding that plaintiffs failed to prove that financial contributions to Hamas played a direct role in Boim's slaying. In 2008, the Seventh Circuit reheard the case en banc, and ruled in favor of the Boims.  
- Kushner, Harvey W. (1998). "The future of terrorism: violence in the new millennium". Retrieved November 27, 2009.
- Daniel Pipes and Sharon Chadha, CAIR: Islamists Fooling the Establishment, Middle East Forum Quarterly, Spring 2006.
- Epstein, Matthew (September 10, 2003). "Testimony of Matthew Epstein Before the United States Senate Judiciary Committee Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology, and Homeland Security "Saudi Support for Islamic Extremism in the United States"." (PDF). Retrieved 2007-03-02.
- ""Jury awards $156M to family of teen in slain in West Bank"". Usatoday.com. 2004-12-09. Retrieved 2012-09-19.
- Darryl Fears, Ruling Against Muslim Group Is Overturned; Former Charity, Others Not Liable in Teen's Death, Washington Post, December 29, 2007, A02.
- "Boim v Holy Land Foundation".
- ROWE, LARA B. "Ending Terrorism with Civil Remedies: Boim v. Holy Land Foundation and the Proper Framework of Liability". SEVENTH CIRCUIT REVIEW.
- "Boim v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development". Shurat HaDin—Israel Law Center.