Islamic Bank Towers
|Central Park Towers|
|Location||Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Floor count||Tower 1 - 50
Tower 2 - 49
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Hopkins Architects Ltd.|
|Developer||Arab Technical Construction Co.|
The Islamic Bank Towers also known as Central Park Towers, is a complex of two towers in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The complex comprises the Islamic Bank Office Tower which is 49 floors and 294 m (965 ft) tall, and the Islamic Bank Residential Tower which is 51 floors and 261 m (856 ft) tall. The towers are expected to be completed in 2011.
See also 
- "Emporis: Central Park Office Tower". Emporis.com. Retrieved 14 June 2010.
- "Emporis: Central Park Residential Tower". Emporis.com. Retrieved 14 June 2010.
- Islamic Bank Towers on Emporis.com
- Islamic Bank Towers on Centralparktowers.ae
- Islamic Bank Office Tower
- Islamic Bank Residential Tower
|This United Arab Emirates structure article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|