Princess Tower seen from a close-up.
|Antenna spire||414 m (1,358 ft)|
|Roof||392 m (1,286 ft)|
|Top floor||357 m (1,171 ft)|
|Floor count||101, plus 6 basement floors|
|Floor area||171,175 m2 (1,842,512 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Eng. Adnan Saffarini Office|
|Developer||Tameer Holding Investment LLC|
|Main contractor||Arabian Construction Company (ACC)|
The Princess Tower is a 101 storey, 414 m (1,358 ft) tall residential skyscraper located in the Marina district of Dubai, UAE. Princess Tower was the world's tallest residential building in 2012.
The tower's engineering was performed by Syed Majid Hashmi as Chief Structural Engineer.
The building comprises 763 units, 957 underground parking bays (spread over six floors), and eight retail outlets.The building was completed and delivered by its developer, Tameer Holdings, in September 2012.
- List of tallest buildings in Dubai
- List of buildings with 100 floors or more
- List of tallest buildings in the United Arab Emirates
- "Princess Tower | Buildings". Dubai /: Emporis. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- "Princess Tower". Skyscraperpage.com. Retrieved 2010-12-19.
- "Princess Tower". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2007-09-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Princess Tower.|