|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012)|
|Type||Private fashion school|
|Location||Milan, Lombardy, Italy
A London campus was opened in Fashion Street, Shoreditch, in 2003. A Paris campus on avenue Raymond Poincaré opened in October 2006, and a Shanghai campus in 2012.
There are about 2,200 students of 70 nationalities in the three campuses.
The Istituto Marangoni is not listed by the Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca, the Italian ministry of education, among the institutions authorised to award degrees in music, dance and the arts.
About 40,000 students have graduated.[unreliable source?] Alumni include Franco Moschino, Domenico Dolce (who left after four months, believing that the school had nothing to teach him), Alessandra Facchinetti and Rafael Lopez.[unreliable source?]
- Introducing Marangoni (in Italian). Istituto Marangoni. Archived 28 February 2005.
- Sophie de Tarlé (16 November 2011) L’Institut Marangoni vendu au groupe américain Providence (in French). Educpros.fr. Accessed March 2014.
- Fashionista: The Top 50 Fashion Schools In The World: The Fashionista Ranking
- Istituzioni autorizzate a rilasciare titoli di Alta Formazione Artistica, Musicale e Coreutica (art.11 DPR 8.7.2005, n.212) (in Italian). Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca. Accessed March 2014.
- David Taylor, Hayley Randle (2013) Review for Educational Oversight: report of the monitoring visit of Istituto Marangoni, May 2013. The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education. Accessed March 2014.
- istituto Marangoni istanbul Turchia website: Istituto Marangoni
- John Seabrook (14 March 2005). Hands and Eyes: When Dolce met Gabbana. The New Yorker. Accessed May 2014.
- Optima Education: Istituto Marangoni