From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jack or jack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jack may refer to:
- Jack (CAD software), a 3-D ergonomics and human factors CAD package
- JACK Intelligent Agents, a multi-agent platform written in Java
- JACK Audio Connection Kit, a computer sound server
- Jack (human modeling), a human modeling and simulation system
Films and TV
- Jack (1996 film), a 1996 film starring Robin Williams
- Jack (2004 film), a 2004 film starring Anton Yelchin and Stockard Channing
- Jack (2013 film), a television film starring Rick Roberts and Sook-Yin Lee
- Jack (2014 film), a 2014 German film
- Jack City, a local television general entertainment channel in the Philippines (terrestrial)
- Jack TV, a general entertainment channel in the Philippines (cable)
Games and comics
- Jack (playing card), the lowest face card in a deck of playing cards
- Jack, a playing piece for the children's game of jacks
- Jack, a target ball used in games such as bowls
- Jack (webcomic), an anthropomorphic webcomic
- National maritime flag flown by warships, often from the jackstaff
- Union Jack, United Kingdom national flag or naval jack
Flora and fauna
- Carangidae, generally
- Coho salmon, males called "jacks"
- Esox (northern pike), young called "jacks"
- "Jackfish" or "jack", a western Canadian name for Northern pike
- Jack or jackass, a male donkey (Equus africanus)
- Jack (tree) (Mangifera caesia), a relative of the mango
- Jack pine (Pinus banksiana), a North American conifer
- Jack (given name), a male given name (including a list of people and fictional characters with the name)
- A common diminutive nickname for John (given name)
- Jack (surname), a surname derived from the given name
- Jack (band), a British independent pop group signed to the Too Pure label
- J.A.C.K., a 2013 studio album by Forever the Sickest Kids
- Jack (album), a 2010 studio album by John Farnham
- Jack Bone Orchard 1984
- "Jack" (song), a 2013 song by Breach
- "Jack", song by Pixie Lott Turn It Up (Pixie Lott album)
- "Jack", a 2001 song by Iced Earth from their album Horror Show
- "The Jack", a song by AC/DC originally on the 1975 album T.N.T.
- "Jack", a song and single by Bone Orchard1984
- "Jack", a song and single by Machinations (band) 1983
- "Jack", a song and single by Mighty Gabby 1983
- "Jack", a song by Sham 69 B-side to "Tell The Children" 1980 Kings & Queens (Sham 69 album)
Tools and devices
- Electrical connector, whose plug is commonly referred as 'jack'
- Phone connector (audio), commonly known as 'phone jack', 'audio jack' or 'jack plug'
- Jack (device), a device used to lift heavy objects
- Jack plane, a tool for smoothing wood
- Jackhammer, a portable percussive drill
- Roasting jack, a device for turning a spit
- Jack, Alabama, an unincorporated community in Coffee County, Alabama
- Jack, an archaic unit of volume equal to two fluid ounces
- Monterey Jack, a variety of cheese
- Jack in the Green, a traditional figure in British May Day celebrations
- Jack FM, a radio format and brand
- Jack of plate, a type of armour
- Jack (mascot), the mascot of Jack in the Box restaurants
- Oxide jacking, rust bursting
- 'Jack', the Allied codename of the Japanese Mitsubishi J2M fighter of World War II
- Jacks (disambiguation)
- Jack of all trades (disambiguation)
- Crackerjack (disambiguation)
- Happy Jack (disambiguation)
- Jack-in-the-box (disambiguation)
- You Don't Know Jack (disambiguation)
- Jacking, a dance technique and music form that first became popular in the late 1980s
- All pages beginning with "Jack"
- All pages with titles containing "Jack"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.