|Jing'an Station Platform Concourse|
|Address||No.486, Jingan Rd.|
|Opened||December 24, 1998|
|Line(s)||Zhonghe Line (O18)
Circular Line (Y10)
(Ranked of 89)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
Jing'an Station is a station on the Taipei Metro's Zhonghe Line (part of the Orange Line) located in Zhonghe District, New Taipei, Taiwan. When the Circular Line opens in 2015, Jing'an will become a transfer station with that line.
This six-level, underground station has two stacked side platforms (a split platform configuration) and one exit. The planned intersection with the Circular Line will be elevated and will include additional exits.
|5F||Connecting Level||Platforms-connecting Overpass (Under construction)|
|4F||Side platform, under construction|
|Platform||→Circular Line (under construction) toward New Taipei Industrial Park|
|Platform||→Circular Line (under construction) toward Dapinglin|
|Side platform, under construction|
|3F||Machinery||Machinery and facilities (Under construction)|
|2F||Machinery||Machinery and facilities (Under construction)|
|Street Level||Concourse||Entrance/Exit, lobby, information Counter, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates
Restrooms (inside fare zone)
|B3||Connecting Level||Connecting Level|
|B4||Platform 1||← Zhonghe Line toward Luzhou/ Huilong (Yongan Market)|
|Side platform, doors will open on the left|
|B6||Platform 2||→ Zhonghe Line toward Nanshijiao (Terminus) →|
|Side platform, doors will open on the right|
Note: Platform 2 is the lowest level platform in the system.
Around the station
- Northern Engineering Office, Construction and Planning Agency, Ministry of the Interior
- Chih-Kwang & Commerce
- Phra Phrom
- Jinshan Market
- Anping Post Office (between this station and Yongan Market Station)
- Zhonghe District Office
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jingan Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations". Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Second Stage of Taipei MRT (Approved MRT Routes)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-06-16.
- "Jingan Station Station Location Map". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-06-16.
- "第二章 站場規劃". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2011-05-15.
- "Introduction of the Circular Line Phase I". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. December 2009. Retrieved 2010-06-16.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|