|Born||citation needed]May 8, 1984 [|
Rochester Institute of Technology
|Alma mater||Rochester Institute of Technology|
Resig was educated at Rochester Institute of Technology graduating with an undergraduate degree in Computer Science in 2005. During this time he worked with Ankur Teredesai on data mining instant messaging networks and Jon Schull on exploring new ways of encouraging real-time online collaboration.
- EnvJS, a port of the browser DOM to Rhino.
- FUEL, a Firefox extension development kit.
- "Gallery of Innovators | RIT Innovation Hall of Fame". Rit.edu. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- Apress, John Resig bio blurb
- List of publications from Google Scholar
- List of publications from Microsoft Academic Search
- John Resig's blog, Next Steps in 2011
- Ignacio, Martin. "Processing.js". Processing.js. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- John Resig. "John Resig - Processing.js". Ejohn.org. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "Bringing the Browser". Envjs. 2009-06-29. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- John Resig. "John Resig - Bringing the Browser to the Server". Ejohn.org. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "Home". GitHub. 2011-04-01. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- John Resig (2009-04-25). "John Resig - New Processing.js and Sizzle.js Sites". Ejohn.org. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "FUEL - MozillaWiki". Wiki.mozilla.org. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- John Resig (2008-06-24). "John Resig - Simple Extensions in Firefox 3". Ejohn.org. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "Speakers | Webstock - New Zealand's web conference". Webstock. 2010-02-19. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "Speakers at TECH4AFRICA". Tech4africa.com. 2010-10-28. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "Twitter / John Resig: My goal for 2008 was to do". Twitter.com. 2009-01-01. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This World Wide Web-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|