|City of license||Bar Nunn, Wyoming|
|HAAT||521 meters (1,709 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KBOG (2005-2006)|
|Owner||The Casper Radio Group|
KDAD (92.5 FM, Buckin Country) is a radio station broadcasting an country format. Licensed to Bar Nunn, Wyoming, USA, the station is currently owned by The Casper Radio Group. It was formerly licensed to Douglas, Wyoming.
The station was assigned the call letters KBOG on April 7, 2005. On February 13, 2006, the station changed its call sign to the current KDAD. On November 9, 2006 the station was sold to White Park Broadcasting, and on June 19, 2009 the station was sold to The Casper Radio Group.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Summer 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-08.
- "KDAD Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-09-08.
- KDAD FCC Query
- "KDAD Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-09-08.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KDAD
- Radio-Locator information on KDAD
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KDAD
|This article about a radio station in Wyoming is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|