From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kashmiri may refer to:
- Kashmiri people, an Indo-Aryan Dardic group, that inhabit the Kashmir region of India.
- Kashmiri Pandit Now living out Kashmir due to 1990 distubance and tehreek e Azadi.
- Kashmiri language, an Indo-Aryan Dardic group, that spoken by Kashmiri people of India.
- Kashmiri Proverbs : Proverbs used by Kashmiri people
- Kashmiri literature, has a history of at least 2,500 years, going back to its glory days of Sanskrit and arab and persian culture in kashmir.
- Kashmiri cuisine, Wazwan-A royal cuisine of kashmir,based on the ancient tradition of this area
- Kashmiri Gate (Delhi), gate in Delhi, India
- Kashmiri Gate (Lahore) gate in Lahore, Pakistan
People whose name includes Kashmiri include:
- Anwar Shah Kashmiri (1875–1933), eminent Sunni scholar
- Gulam Rasool Kashmiri, patron saint of Sufis in Kashmir
- Ilyas Kashmiri (1964–2011), al-Qaeda member
- Ilyas Kashmiri (actor) (1925–2007), Pakistani Actor
- Sardar Shaukat Ali Kashmiri (born 1958), Pakistani statesman and chairman of the United Kashmir People's National Party (UKPNP)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashmiri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.