Kawasaki Motors Philippines
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Kawasaki Philippines is also the official Philippine Distributor of Bajaj in the Philippines.
- HD-III - 2-stroke 125cc - business model manual trans
- Barako A - 4-stroke 175cc - manual kick start business model manual trans
- Barako B - 4-stroke 175cc - with electric starter business model manual trans
- Barako-II -4-stroke 175cc - with (FI)fuel injection business model manual trans
- Fury - 4-stroke 125cc - with electric start solo model automatic underbone
- Fury R - 4-stroke 125cc - same as Fury but with rear disc brake
- Curve - 4-stroke 115cc - with electric starter scooter model automatic trans
They also carry the following Bajaj models:
- Caliber 115 - 4 stroke street bike (solo model) manual trans
- BYK 100 - 4 stroke street bike (solo model) manual trans
- Rouser - 4 stroke 200cc semi-sport bike
The Wind 125 and Caliber 115 feature front disk brake and the conventional transmission (one down and four up with a clutch) as compared to the rotary transmissions found on most underbone and tricycle model motorcycles. The front head cowl conceals a set of functional clocks that provide motorcycle speed, engine revolution counter, odometer and fuel gauge. The Wind 125 retails for P54,000 while the Caliber 115 retails for P48,000.
The Byk 100 is the entry-level motorcycle of Bajaj. The defining feature of the Bajaj's motorcycle is the head cowl which is also present in the Byk100. The Byk 100 uses a drum brake system for the front and a rotary type transmission with a clutch. The retail price is P34,000. However, this particular model has regressed and was replaced with the CT 100 model, which has typically the same specifications.
|This Philippines-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|