Kliph Nesteroff is a professional writer regarded for his vast knowledge of show business, particularly in the field of comedy. Nesteroff is a frequent contributor to CBC Radio One, CBC Radio 2 and Radio WFMU. His work has been cited by The Atlantic Monthly, Boing Boing, The Chicago Tribune, Comedy Central, The Globe and Mail, The Guardian, The New York Observer, Salon.com, Slate.com and Vanity Fair. Nesteroff moderates Classic Television Showbiz, a website devoted to old show business and comedians, considered invaluable by The Onion's A.V. Club and a favorite of the band They Might Be Giants. The A.V. Club has included Nesteroff in its "growing ranks of strong TV critics and academics", endorsing him as their "favorite pop culture historian." He was the subject of a Georgia Straight cover story in January 2003.  Kliph Nesteroff was interviewed at length on episode 314 of WTF with Marc Maron, an installment that the Onion AV Club called "nothing short of fascinating."
- "Time Magazine Top Blogs of 2011". 2011-06-06.
- "An Article about Cary Grant's Fondness for LSD". Boing Boing.
- "Longform Guide to Woody Allen". Slate.com.
- "American Idol". Vanity Fair.
- "Hee Haw vs. Soul Train". The A.V. Club.
- "They Might Be Guest Editors". Magnet.
- "How has the Culture of TV and TV Watching Changed?". The A.V. Club. Retrieved 2010-06-20.
- "Craziness, friendliness or insight: What do we want from a celebrity interview?". The A.V. Club.
- "Comic offs his enraged, old-timey alter ego". Georgia Straight.