From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kurdistan may refer to:
- Kurdistan, a geo-cultural region consisting of parts of Turkey, Iraq, Iran and Syria
- Kurdistan Autonomous Republic, an autonomous region within Iraq
- Kurdistan province (Iran)
- Kordestan-e Bozorg, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Kordestan-e Kuchek, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Shahrak-e Kordestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Kurdistan Uyezd, a former Soviet administrative unit (1923-1929)
- Kurdistan (newspaper), the first Kurdish-language newspaper
- Kingdom of Kurdistan, a short-lived an unrecognized state in Iraqi Kurdistan
- Republic of Ararat, an unrecognized republic in Turkish Kurdistan
- Republic of Kurdistan, a Soviet puppet state in Iranian Kurdistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.