|An Ethiopian Airlines Fokker 50 at Lalibela Airport.|
|IATA: LLI – ICAO: HALL|
|Operator||Ethiopian Airports Enterprise|
|Elevation AMSL||1,958 m / 6,424 ft|
Lalibela Airport (IATA: LLI, ICAO: HALL) is an airport serving Lalibela, a city in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia. The name of the city and airport may also be transliterated as Lalibella. The airport is located 23 km (14 miles) southwest of the city.
The Lalibela Airport resides at an elevation of 1,958 metres (6,424 ft) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 10/28 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,400 by 53 metres (7,874 ft × 174 ft).
Airlines and destinations
The following airlines offer scheduled passenger service at the Lalibela Airport:
|Ethiopian Airlines||Addis Ababa, Axum, Bahir Dar, Gondar|
- "Lalibela Airport". Ethiopian Airports Enterprise. Archived from the original on 8 August 2012.
- Airport information for HALL from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for LLI at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- "Monthly Situation Report for Ethiopia". UNDP Emergencies Unit for Ethiopia (UNDP-EUE). August 1997. Retrieved 20 January 2009.
- "Domestic Route Map". Ethiopian Airlines.
- "ET-ABR Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 20 August 2010.