Leslie Theodore Lyall (1905–1996) was a British Protestant Christian missionary in China. He also authored several books about China. He served with the China Inland Mission.
- Leslie Lyall, John Sung (1954, ret 1961), Come Wind, Come Weather: The Present Experience of the Church in China (1961)
- The Church Local and Universal (1962)
- Urgent Harvest (1962)
- A Passion for the Impossible: The Continuing Story of the Mission Hudson Taylor Began (1965, ret 1976)
- Red Sky at Night (1969)
- A World to Win (1972)
- Three of China's Mighty Men (1973)
- New Spring in China: A Christian Appraisal' (1979)
- Obituaries: The Independent, February 24, 1996; Daily Telegraph, February 19, 1996; The Guardian, February 16, 1996
- See also Douglas Johnson, Contending for the Faith: A History of the Evangelical Movement in the Universities and Colleges (1979).