|Born||Linda Patricia Mary Robson
13 March 1958
Islington, North London, England
|Spouse(s)||Mark Dunford (m. 1990)|
|Children||Lauren (b. 1984)
Louis (b. 1992)
Bobbie (b. 1997)
Robson is best known for playing Tracey in the hit sitcom series Birds of a Feather between 1989 and 1998, then again from 2014 onwards.
Linda became a permanent member of the Loose Women panel, appearing on the show every Monday. She appeared as a guest panellist several times before landing this role.
In 2012, Linda took part in the twelfth series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, coming 9th place and eliminated on the 13th day of camp.
Robson was educated at Ecclesbourne Primary School, and at the private, fee-paying Anna Scher Theatre School, both in Islington.
Linda Robson had a non-speaking role as a young girl amidst a group of roaming 'survivors' in the second series of the original BBC Survivors drama screened in 1976, and then appeared in Pauline's Quirkes (her first regular appearance with Pauline Quirke) and the drama series The Crezz, the comedy drama Shine on Harvey Moon in 1982 and the IRA drama Harry's Game.
She subsequently appeared in programmes such as The Bill and Crossroads. Robson appeared alongside Jenny Eclair and Dillie Keane in the original cast of Grumpy Old Women Live, a spin-off from the television series Grumpy Old Women (2004–07), written by Jenny Eclair and Judith Holder.
On 9 August 2007, she narrated a show for ITV called Britain's Youngest Brides.
Linda has been a guest panellist on Loose Women in 2003, 2010, 2011 and in 2012 she became a regular panellist. She appears on the show every Monday.
- I'm Famous and Frightened! (12-14 March 2004)
- The Paul O'Grady Show (2 December 2004, 1 November 2007) - Guest
- Celebrity Come Dine with Me (24 July 2006) - Contestant, came last place
- Celebrity Quitters (2010)
- This Morning (8 July 2010, 19 July, 25 August, 6 September 2011, 24 January, 21 February, 16 April 2012) - Guest
- The Alan Titchmarsh Show (17 March, 11 October 2011, 21 March 2013) - Guest
- Daybreak (10 February 2012, 21 February 2013) - Guest
- Lorraine (18 April 2012) - Guest
- Through the Keyhole (28 September 2013) - Celebrity Homeowner
- The Chase: Celebrity Special (26 October 2013) - Contestant, won £1,000 for Marie Curie Cancer Care
In July 2008, Robson entered Celebrity MasterChef and reached the semi-finals.
I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
Robson was the first celebrity to arrive in Australia ahead of the 2012 series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, but was voted out on the third elimination on the 13th day in the camp on Friday 23 November 2012, finishing in 9th place out of 12 celebrities.
Linda is an occasional guest presenter for BBC London 94.9. In November 2012, she played the part of Lisa, the hypochondriac mother of Luke (Daniel Mays) in Alexander Kirk's play "Told You I Was Ill", episode 2/4 in the series "Living with Mother" on BBC Radio 4.
Robson's father was a chain-smoker who died of lung cancer when he was 57, her mother also died of cancer in August 2012. In October 2013, Robson voiced an interactive video campaign for the British Lung Foundation aiming to ban smoking in cars with children on board in the United Kingdom, in memory of her father.
- Loose Women, 29 January 2013
- This Morning, 24 January 2012