List of colleges and universities in San Francisco
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2013)|
Public colleges and universities include:
- City College of San Francisco, one of the largest community colleges in the country is located in the Ingleside, with several extension campuses.
- San Francisco State University located in the southwest corner of the city near Lake Merced
- University of California, San Francisco, primarily a graduate level health-sciences school, located in the Parnassus Heights/Inner Sunset neighborhood and in Mission Bay
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law located downtown at its Civic Center
Private colleges and universities:
- Academy of Art University
- Alliant International University, formerly California School of Professional Psychology
- Art Institute of California - San Francisco, a private campus which focuses on video game and design (interior, fashion etc.) based education
- Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, part of the University of the Pacific
- California College of the Arts Oakland-based school.
- California Institute of Integral Studies is located in downtown San Francisco
- DeVry University
- The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM)
- Golden Gate University is a private, nonsectarian, coeducational university located in the Financial District of downtown San Francisco, California.
- Heald College, located in the Financial District
- Hult International Business School (formerly known as the Arthur D. Little School of Management) is located on San Francisco waterfront and across from the headquarters of Levi Strauss & Co.
- New College of California, now defunct, was located in the Mission District
- Presidio Graduate School
- San Francisco Art Institute
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- San Francisco Law School
- San Francisco School of Digital Filmmaking
- The Jesuit-run University of San Francisco, is located on Lone Mountain
- Saybrook University
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, located in the Financial District