||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (December 2009)|
Los Temerarios in Temixco, Morelos, Mexico
|Origin||Fresnillo, Zacatecas, Mexico|
|Genres||Balada, Ranchera, Cumbia, Romantica|
|Labels||Sony Music Latin (1983-1987)
Disa Records (1987-1994)
AFG Sigma Records (1994-1995)
Virtus Inc. (2012-)
Past Members: Mario Alberto Ortiz Carlos Abrego Fernando Angel Karlo Vidal Jonathan Amabilis Javier Alba AlbaSamuel Guzmán Magdaleno
Los Temerarios are a Mexican romantic music group started in 1978 by brothers Adolfo Angel and Gustavo Angel and their cousin Fernando Angel . During their early years they were known as Conjunto La Brisa.
They have performed in many notable venues, such as Radio City Music Hall (where they became the first Mexican music act to lead a concert), Sports Arena, where they joined Bruce Springsteen and Michael Jackson as the only musical acts to fill the arena (earning an award for that feat), and Auditorio Nacional of Mexico City, where they were the first Mexican group ever to perform.
- 1981 - As Conjunto Las Brisas, they recorded two 45 format discs.
- 1983 - After changing their name to Los Temerarios, they release their first LP, Los 14 Grandes exitos De Los Temerarios.*
- 1984 - Los Temerarios En La Altura
- 1985 - Cumbias Y Nortenas
- 1986 - Pero No
- 1987 - Los Temerarios
- 1988 - Incontenibles
- 1989 - Internacionales y Romanticos
- 1990 - Te Quiero
- 1992 - Mi Vida Eres Tu
- 1993 - Tu Ultima Cancion,
- 1994 - En Concierto Vol. 1
- 1995 - Camino del Amor
- 1996 - Nuestras Canciones, Edicion de Oro, Te Quiero, Mi Vida Eres Tu, Tu Ultima Cancion, En Concieto Vol. 1 Fonovisa, Camino del Amor
- 1997 - Nuestras Canciones Vol. 2, En Concierto Vol. 2
- 1998 - Como Te Recuerdo, 15 Exitos Para Siempre
- 2000 - En La Madrugada se Fue
- 2001 - Baladas Rancheras, Joyas, Vol. 1, Poemas Canciones y Romance
- 2002 - Una Lágrima No Basta, Joyas, Vol. 2, Poemas, Canciones y Romance, Vol. 2
- 2003 - Tributo al Amor
- 2004 - Veintisiete, Regalo de Amor
- 2005 - Sueño de Amor
- 2006 - Los Super Exitos Con Mariachi
- 2007 - Recuerdos del Alma
- 2008 - Si Tú Te Vas
- 2009 - Evolucion de Amor, Voz y Sentimiento: Sus Más Grandes Canciones de Amor
- 2012 - Mi Vida Sin Ti
At the Inaugural Latin Grammy Awards of 2000, they received the award for best Mexican-American album. In 2005, they received the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Premio Lo Nuestro 2005 Awards show. The aforementioned award has only been given to the maximum exponents in Latin music history. Similarly, in 2010, Los Temerarios received the Lifetime Achievement Award from 2010 Latin Billboard Music Awards held in Puerto Rico for their successful 30-year music career. In 2012, Los Temerarios received their star on the famed Las Vegas Walk of Fame.
Si Tu Te Vas (Album) 2008
In 2008 Los Temerarios released their album "Si Tú Te Vas", produced by Rudy Perez and Adolfo Angel. The album is composed of 10 tracks. Their first single, Si Tú Te Vas (Los Temerarios song), has the same title as the album and was a total success for their return in the music industry.
By 2009 they decided to release a new edition called Si Tú Te Vas (Deluxe Edition) with a bonus DVD of the new extended edition of the song Si Tú Te Vas the DVD included 2 videos, making of the album and videos, plus an exclusive interview with Gustavo Angel & Adolfo Angel and an exclusive photo gallery.
The group, which went on tour in late 2008 and early 2009, is now integrated by Karlo Vidal and Jonathan Amabilis as well as Gustavo, Fernando and Adolfo, who are avid autograph signers. Adolfo in particular has caused controversy by dating Verónica Castro and Sissi and getting slapped on the face in front of an international television audience by former Sábado Gigante model Lily Estefan after kissing her on her mouth.
Jonathan Amabilis is well known among Temerarios fans for his long hair, and his great musical abilities. His father, guitarist Elias Amabilis Palma, was one of the founding members of the Mexican rock 'n' roll band Los Rockin Devil's.