|Born||Lucien Leon Laviscount
June 9, 1992
Burnley, England, UK
Lucien Leon Laviscount (born 9 June 1992) is a British actor and recording artist best known for his portrayal of Jonah Kirby on popular BBC One drama Waterloo Road. In 2012 he made the transition to recording artist with the release of his debut single "Dance With You".
Early and personal life 
Lucien Laviscount grew up in Ribble Valley in Lancashire. He attended Ribblesdale High School in Clitheroe, where he was awarded 10 GCSEs, and was also a member of Carol Godby's theatre workshop in Bury. His parents, Eugene and Sonia, have two other sons, Louis and Jules. In 2010, he took part in a charity football match alongside Jack McMullen, Lyndon Ogbourne and other actors in aid of Sport Relief.
Acting career 
At the age of 10, Laviscount appeared in an advertising campaign for Marks & Spencer Laviscount secured roles in programmes such as Clocking Off and Johnny and the Bomb before becoming a series regular in BBC One series Grange Hill. He was then cast as religious swimmer Ben Richardson in Coronation Street.
He also appeared in Trollied Series 2 which is shown on Sky 1.
Reality TV 
Celebrity Big Brother 2011 
On 18 August 2011, Laviscount became a housemate in Channel 5's Celebrity Big Brother 2011. He lasted until the final week, finishing fifth. On the show, he flirted with fellow housemates Amy Childs and Kerry Katona. He found himself torn between the attentions of Katona and Childs which culminated in "Bedgate" where he ended up sharing a bed with the latter after a drunken party. He has been dubbed 'Mumbles' by his fellow housemates and has entertained viewers with his fondness for showing off his physique in the house gym.
Music career 
Lucien signed for SK Records in January 2012. His debut single, "Dance With You", featuring US Hip-Hop artist MANN, was scheduled for an April 2012 release. it was a commercial failure after failing to chart
MOBO Awards 2011 
|2002||Clocking Off||Tom||Series three, episode five|
|2006||Johnny and the Bomb||Yo-Less||Three-part series|
|New Street Law||Alfie||Series one, episode seven|
|2007 – 2008||Grange Hill||Jake Briggs||Regular character|
|2008||Life Bites||Jake||Regular Character|
|2009||Father & Son||Elijah King||Series one, episode one|
|Coronation Street||Ben Richardson||Regular character|
|2010 – 2011||Waterloo Road||Jonah Kirby||Series 6|
|2011||Casualty||Liam Briggs||Episode "Epiphany"|
|New Tricks||David Green||Episode "Setting out your Stall"|
|Celebrity Big Brother 2011||Himself||Housemate|
|2013||Death in Paradise||Duncan Wood||Series 2, Episode 8|
|Shameless||Dee Davies||Series 8 Episode 16|
|The Syndicate||Matt Greco||Series 2 Episode 4|
|Love Matters||Jake||Episode: Kitten|
- "Ribble Valley teenager sampling Coronation Street life". Lancashire Telegraph. 25 February 2009. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- "Ribble Valley schoolboy Lucien Laviscount lands role on Grange Hill". Lancashire Telegraph. 15 December 2006. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- "BB Sophie 'romancing' ex-Corrie star". Digital Spy. 13 May 2010. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- "Soap actors join charity football event". Digital Spy. 19 March 2010. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- "Youngsters wear it like Beckham". Lancashire Telegraph. 12 September 2002. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- "Corrie confirms Laviscount departure". Digital Spy. 9 September 2009. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- "Ribble Valley heart-throb in TV affair". Lancashire Telegraph. 5 April 2011. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- "Celebrity Big Brother 2011: The full line-up revealed". Daily Mail. 19 August 2011. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- 'Lucien Laviscount kisses Kerry Katona and gets in bed with Amy Childs' Daily Mail 4 September 2011
- 'Day 17 Darryn grills Mumbles' Channel5.com 3 September 2011.
- Lucien Laviscount announces debut single dance with you Digital Spy 26 January 2012