From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mario (singer))
|Find more about Mario at Wikipedia's sister projects|
|Definitions and translations from Wiktionary|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
Mario is a fictional character in his eponymous video game series.
Mario may also refer to:
- Mario (given name), a list of people with the given name Mario
- Mario (American singer) (born 1986), American singer and actor
- Mario Lemieux, a retired National Hockey League player
- Mario Sciacca, half of the Danish-Italian pop duo Muri & Mario
- "Mario" stagename of Giovanni Matteo Mario (1810–1883), Italian opera singer
- "Mario, le sentimental," Mario Chicot, zouk singer from Guadeloupe
- Patrice et Mario, French singer guitarist duo of the 1950s
- E. A. Mario, Italian composer
- Mario (franchise), various media by Nintendo featuring the character Mario
- Super Mario (series), a series of acclaimed video games by Nintendo
- Mario (album), a 2002 debut album by singer Mario
- Mario (film), a 1984 Canadian drama film
- Monte Mario, a hill in Rome, Italy
- 12931 Mario, an asteroid
- Mario, a codename for one of the builds on Chrome OS.
- "Mario (Your Own Way to Paradise)", a song on Bow Wow Wow's 1983 album When the Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
- Pages beginning with Mario
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.