|Born||Matthew Metin Ahmet
25 December 1988
Camden, London, England
|Style||Shaolin Kung Fu|
Matthew Ahmet (born 1988) is a London born practitioner of Shaolin Kung Fu who is best known for appearing in the acclaimed Shaolin Temple show Wheel of Life Superstars of Dance. Matthew Ahmet is the only non-Chinese Shaolin Disciple of the Shaolin Temple to perform alongside the famous Shaolin Wheel of life show worldwide. In 2009 Matthew Ahmet set up the Shaolin Temple Cheshunt home to the Shaolin Warriors London who represented as Shaolin T.E.A.M during Britain's Got Talent in the show's fourth series. 
Matthew's dedication and approach to life is based on a fundamental principle that with focus and positivity anyone can make a change to their life. With this in mind Matthew works with people of all ages, providing spiritual guidance and motivation. He is becoming a sought after keynote speaker and recently presented the keynote at The Guild of Letting & Management's annual conference.
- "Young monk's inspirational homecoming". Evening Standard. Retrieved 2010-05-30.
- "Learn how to back flip with a Kung Fu Monk". Enfield Independent. Retrieved 2010-05-30.
- "Monk teaches how to do Kung Fu". Evening Standard. Retrieved 2010-05-30.
- "Superstars of Dance". NBC. Retrieved 2010-05-30.
- "BBC - Radio 4 - Saturday Live - Home Page". BBC. Retrieved 2010-05-30.
- Cable, Amanda (2008-11-15). "From Middlesex school boy to Shaolin monk: Enter the (terribly suburban) dragon". London: Daily Mail. Retrieved 2010-05-30.
- "One Foot at a Time". Combat Magazine. Retrieved 2010-05-30.
- "Shaolin Monk has training school and Olympics in his sights". Evening Standard. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- "Britain’s Got Talent semi-finalists line-up revealed". STV. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- Cable, Amanda (2008-11-15). "From Middlesex school boy to Shaolin monk: Enter the (terribly suburban) dragon". London: Daily Mail. Retrieved 2010-12-22.
- Sweney, Mark (2010-08-13). "Kung fu master to combat 'hoodie culture' for Bravo TV series". The Guardian (London). Retrieved 2011-04-04.