From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mer or -mer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mer or MER may refer to:
- La mer (Debussy), an orchestral composition by the French composer Claude Debussy
- Mer, a planet from The Pirates of Dark Water
- Gideon Mer
- Mer people, a people of the Kathiawar region in Saurashtra, India
- M.E.R. (Maria Elizabeth Rothmann), Afrikaner writer
- Mer, Loir-et-Cher, a commune in the Loir-et-Cher département of France
- Murray Island, Queensland, known locally as Mer, an Australian island
- Mer, a synonym for repeat unit in chemistry
- -mer, an affix meaning "part", used in several words in chemistry and biology
- MERTK, MER, or proto-oncogene tyrosine-protein kinase MER, a human enzyme
- Meridional, a direction on a globe
- Mer (software distribution), a software distribution for operating systems based upon the Linux kernel targeted at mobile devices
- Mars Exploration Rover, a robotic rover exploring the surface of Mars
- Modulation error ratio, a measure in communications for evaluation of digital transmission equipment
- Mechanical equipment room or mechanical room, a room for HVAC, water heaters, plumbing and electrical equipment
- The French word for 'sea'
- Mer language (disambiguation)
- Movement for European Reform, a pan-European political group
- Middle East Report, a publication of the Middle East Research and Information Project
- Merfolk, disambiguation page for various names for the fictional merman or mermaid
- Mar (disambiguation)
- Mir (disambiguation)
- Meher (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Mer"
- All pages with titles containing "Mer"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.