From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mimas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mimas may refer to:
- Mimas (giant), son of Gaia in Greek mythology, one of the Gigants slain by Hephaestus
- Mimas (Aeneid), a son of Amycus and Theona, who escorted Aeneas to Italy
- Karaburun, a town and district in Turkey, formerly called Mimas in reference to the Giant
- Mimas (moon), in astronomy, a moon of Saturn marked by a giant crater on its surface
- Mimas (genus), a genus of Hawk moths, including the Lime Hawk-moth
- Mimas (data centre), a UK national academic data centre at The University of Manchester
- Mimas (band), a Denmark based Post-Rock band
Pronounced with a final /z/ sound, it may be:
- Mima mounds, the unexplained geological formations found on the Mima Prairie, as well as other locations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.