From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nanyang may refer to:
- Nanyang (region) (南洋) is a Chinese term denoting the greater Nusantara region including Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, but excluding other Southeast Asian nations, especially the other nations on the Indochinese peninsula
- Nanyang, Henan (南阳市), prefecture-level city of Henan
- Nanyang Lake (南阳湖), one of the Nansi Lakes in Southwestern Shandong
- Nanyang Town (disambiguation) (南阳镇)
- Nanyang Fleet (南洋水師), a fleet during the Qing dynasty
- Nanyang Siang Pau, one of the numerous local vernacular Chinese language newspapers.
This is the common term used for Nanyang: (南洋)
- Nanyang, Singapore, a residential precint of Jurong West
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- Nanyang Girls' High School
- Nanyang Junior College
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Nanyang Primary School
- Nanyang Technological University
- Formerly Singapore Nanyang Overseas Chinese High School, now known as Hwa Chong Institution.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.