National Register of Historic Places listings in Wakulla County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Wakulla County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Wakulla County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 8 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
||Wakulla Beach||NRHP# 72000357|
|2||Mount Beasor Primitive Baptist Church||
|120 Mount Beasor Rd.
||Sopchoppy vicinity||NRHP# 12000866|
|3||Fort San Marcos de Apalache||
|18 miles south of Tallahassee
||St. Marks||NRHP# 66000271|
|4||Old Sopchoppy High School Gymnasium||
|Junction of Second Avenue and Summer Street
|5||Old Wakulla County Courthouse||
|6||St. Marks Lighthouse||
|Northern side of Apalache Bay at the terminus of State Road 59
||St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge||NRHP# 72000356|
|164 Yellow Jacket Avenue
|8||Wakulla Springs Archeological and Historic District||
|1 Spring Drive
||Wakulla Springs||NRHP# 92001760|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Wakulla County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 17, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.