North Lombard Transit Center
|North Lombard Transit Center
MAX Light Rail Station
View of the north platform from the south
|Address||N Interstate Ave at Lombard St
|Bicycle facilities||Bike lockers|
|Opened||May 1, 2004|
The station is located in the median of Interstate Avenue near the intersection with N Lombard Street. It has staggered side platforms, which sit on either side of the cross street, because the route runs around this station on Interstate Avenue in the median. Mosaic tiles at the station and bus shelters refer to workers and transportation.
Bus line connections
This station is served by the following bus lines:
- 4 - Division/Fessenden
- 75 - Cesar Chavez/Lombard
Past bus routes
- 6 - Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- "Bus Line 6-Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Map & Schedule". TriMet. September 2009. Archived from the original on September 12, 2009. Retrieved 2014-10-12.
- "Service Changes Effective Sept. 2, 2012". TriMet. September 2012. Archived from the original on September 5, 2012. Retrieved 2014-10-12.
- Station information (with northbound ID number) from TriMet
- Station information (with southbound ID number) from TriMet
- MAX Light Rail Stations – more general TriMet page
- Transit Centers – TriMet page