Aydın warming up for Eskişehirspor in 2014
|Full name||Okan Aydın|
|Date of birth||8 May 1994|
|Place of birth||Leverkusen, Germany|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|–2002||SV 07 Setterich|
|2002–2012||Bayer 04 Leverkusen|
|2012–2013||Bayer 04 Leverkusen II||28||(5)|
|2012–2013||Bayer 04 Leverkusen||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 September 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
He went through Bayer Leverkusen's youth ranks and eventually made his Bundesliga debut in October 2012 in a 2–2 draw with Mainz 05, as a substitute for Simon Rolfes. On 6 September 2013, he joined Eskişehirspor on a three-year contract. After not being able to establish himself at the Turkish club and earning only a single cap during the 2013–14 season, he moved back to Germany and joined 3. Liga side Rot-Weiß Erfurt. There he signed a one-year contract including a two-year extension clause.
Aydın played for the Turkey national under-19 football team, which won the silver medal at the 2013 Mediterranean Games in Mersin, Turkey. He also represented Turkey at the 2013 UEFA European Under-19 Championship.
- "Okan Aydin". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 16 September 2013.
- "Aydin, Okan" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- "Eskisehirspor sign Bayer 04 Leverkusen winger Okan Aydin". 6 September 2013. Retrieved 16 September 2013.
- "Rot-Weiß verpflichtet Okan Aydin" [Red-White signs Okan Aydin] (in German). Rot-Weiß Erfurt. 1 September 2014. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- Turkish Football Federation profile
- Okan Aydın – UEFA competition record
- Okan Aydın – FIFA competition record
- Okan Aydın at fussballdaten.de (German)
- Profile at Soccerway.com
|This biographical article related to a Turkish association football forward is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a forward born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|