Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications (OFA) is a suite of enterprise resource planning software applications from Oracle Corporation. It is distributed across various product families; including financial management, human capital management, customer relationship management, supply chain management, procurement, governance, and project portfolio management.
Oracle Fusion Applications were envisioned and pitched as an enterprise resource planning suite - a combination of features and functionalities taken from Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft and Siebel product lines. The suite is built on top of the Oracle Fusion Middleware technology stack; both layers implement the Oracle Fusion Architecture, which leverages the capabilities of service-oriented architecture.
- Schofield, Jack (10 February 2006). "Oracle's open source shopping spree". London: Guardian. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- "Oracle Breezes Past Q4 Estimates as Acquisitions Pay Off". Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- "Oracle officially launches its Fusion apps". 20 September 2010. Retrieved 22 September 2010.
- Kanaracus, Chris (5 October 2011). "Oracle Fusion Applications Are Finally Generally Available". pcworld.com. Retrieved 7 October 2011.
- "Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Fusion Applications : Overview". Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- "Enterprise Service Bus/Service-Oriented Architecture". middleware.org. Retrieved 10 March 2012.