Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications (OFA) is a portfolio of next generation suite of software applications from Oracle Corporation. It is distributed across various product families; including financial management, human capital management, customer relationship management, supply chain management, procurement, governance, and project portfolio management.
Oracle Fusion Applications were envisioned and pitched as an Enterprise resource planning suite - a combination of features and functionalities taken from Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft and Siebel product lines. The suite is built on top of the Oracle Fusion Middleware technology stack which leverages the Service-oriented architecture capabilities of Oracle Fusion Architecture.
Oracle Fusion is an ERP software which offers complete Business solutions for all the wings of Enterprise. Oracle has also come up with Cloud solutions under Fusion Apps.
- "Oracle's open source shopping spree". Guardian. Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- "Oracle Breezes Past Q4 Estimates as Acquisitions Pay Off". Retrieved 7 July 2012.
- "Oracle officially launches its Fusion apps". 20 September 2010. Retrieved 22 September 2010.
- Kanaracus, Chris (5 October 2011). "Oracle Fusion Applications Are Finally Generally Available". pcworld.com. Retrieved 7 October 2011.
- "Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Fusion Applications : Overview". Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- "Enterprise Service Bus/Service Oriented Architecture". middleware.org. Retrieved 10 March 2012.