From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up package or packages in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Package may refer to:
- Packaging and labeling, the science, art, and technology of enclosing or protecting products for distribution, storage, sale, and use
- Package testing, the measurement of a characteristic or property involved with packaging, including packaging materials, packaging components, primary packages, shipping containers, unit loads, and associated processes
- Mail item larger than a letter
- Chip package or chip carrier, in electronics, the material added around a component or integrated circuit to allow it to be handled without damage and incorporated into a circuit
- Electronic packaging, an area of study in electrical engineering regarding the enclosures and protective feature of an electronic device
- Automotive package, in automobile production and marketing, a group of related features sold as a bundle
- Package holiday, in tourism, a holiday or package tour which consists of transport and accommodation advertised and sold together by a vendor
- Term often used for burying a dead body (often illegally)
- Euphemism for a nuclear weapon.
- A package or module, a software component for accomplishing a particular thing
- Java package, a mechanism for organizing Java classes
- Package (package management system), a file used by a package management system to install an application or library
- Package (OS X), a directory hierarchy normally treated as a single object in the Finder in OS X
- Package (UML) in the context of UML, which is used to groups elements
- The Package (disambiguation)
- Software package (disambiguation)
- Packaging (disambiguation)
- Packet (disambiguation)
- Pack (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Package.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.